You’re looking for suitable housing and would like to ask our help. How does it work?
Step 1: Receive the latest living spaces for free in your inbox
a) Subscribe for free on our homepage (create an account)
- Click on the orange button in the menu to register for a new account
- Are you a new user? Click “Register”
- Enter your details and click “Register”
- If this takes too long, try a different browser
- IMPORTANT: Please remember your username & password. You will need this to login in the future to adjust or remove your living spaces updates.
- Do you already have an account? Click “Login”
b) Conduct a search and save it to receive new living spaces in your inbox
- Search based on your criteria with the search function on our homepage or left sidebar
- On the search results page, click “Save” above the results to receive new living spaces in your inbox
- Didn’t find what you were looking for? Change your search criteria and try again.
- Want to adjust your search criteria? Login to your account and hoover over the gray icon in the top-right corner. You will see a dropdown with “Saved Searches” where you can remove your searches and save new ones.
Step 2: Responding to properties & viewing them
If you like our offer and you want to view it, you can respond easily by replying on the e-mail or give us a call to make an appointment. When we invite you for the viewing, we arrange everything for you and make sure that one of our agents is at the viewing to show you everything and to answer your questions.
Step 3: Renting a living space (part 1)
Did you get excited at the viewing and do you want to rent the place? Then we’ll introduce you to the landlord as a candidate for the living space. When the landlord agrees with the proposal we can send you an ‘option for rent’ document. The ‘option for rent’ is an overview of the address, start date, financial details and needed documents of the living space (and any other agreements). When you’ve signed and returned the option for rent document and provided all the documents, we’ll arrange the remaining operations.
Step 4: Renting a living space (part 2)
When you rent something via our agency, you have to pay the rent, deposit and any other costs to the account number as in the option for rent. The full amount has to be paid before the start date of the contract and in special cases before the key-exchange. When you’ve paid the full amount to us, DC Wonen will transfer the rent and deposit to the landlord.
Please contact us if you have any questions.